Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Unicolor

Hey guys,
How is everything? I've been quite busy lately, but really glad that I have the change to bring you yet another ootd post ! I'm really intrigued by unicolor outfits, especially when you can use such a lovely color like the one I'm using today. This beautiful shade of blue is just heavenly ! I did, however, "broke" the linear course of the look by using a lilac bag, just to add something else to the whole masterpiece :)














What I wore:
- Zara shoes
- New Look bag

So, what do you think about this soft Spring look?
:)

Kisses,
R.


1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Working girl

Hi guys, I'm having a very looong week ahead as I'll be working so much. Like look at the time I'm publishing this; 7:30 in t...