After the rain comes sun

Well, not exactly, but at least I had a few minutes to shoot today's outfit. :)
I was very happy to receive my dress from Asos and although her use was totally different, I just couldn't resist on taking it out for a spin today. I kept it simple in accessories, as the dress already has a print and I didn't want to look like a Christmas tree. :)







What I wore:
- Asos dress
- Pimkie booties
- Zara jacket
- Forever 21 bag

I hope you all will like today's look.
Quick question: have you joined the Giveaway?
Find out how you can win a cute sweater from Mr.GUGU &Miss GO
- Click on the picture below to be redirected to the contest page -
Ends Nov 20th



Comments

  1. love that zara jacket...great overall look
    www.lustvsmust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and great wedge booties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable look! love the dress on you, the fit is perfect! <33


    ________________________
    PUMPS&KICKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look, love the bag and boots. Beautiful.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: nice dress. I really like your bag. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! Love the shoes and dress ! x Jana

    ReplyDelete
  7. where are the earrings from?? <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses